“One of the leading causes of respiratory illness is indoor air pollution.” – epa.gov
Questions to Ask BEFORE Hiring Anyone
- What cleaning method will you be using?
- Will you be cutting a hole in my ducts?
- Does your price include All my vents and returns?
- Will you clean my dryer vent?
We brush clean your ducts with Rotobrush. It is a patented cleaning method that uses a rotating brush to completely clean every square inch of your HVAC system. We do not blow air with a “negative air” method of duct cleaning. We also do not cut open your vents to access them like some companies do.
Every Vent and Return
The Rotobrush hoses are snaked through every supply, return and trunk line. Cleaning all the way through the system up to and including the furnace. No part of your system will not be brush cleaned and vacuumed.
We then treat your system with an anti-microbial sanitizer to kill bacteria, mold, and other harmful contaminates living in your ducts.
Whole House Cleaning Every Time
When we at Chesapeake Home Services are hired to clean an HVAC system, we do the following….EVERY TIME!
- Remove and clean all registers.
- Clean EVERY vent and ALL returns.
- Sanitize your HVAC system.
- Deodorize your HVAC system.
- Clean dryer vent.